Content Pushdown banner is an expanding content banner that pushes the content down and stays expanded until the user clicks on the close button.
The banner has an expand button when it is collapsed and a collapse button when it is expanded. The design of the button is not subject to change for good and consistent user experience.
The content pushdown banner has an option to expand on mouse over (hover). This is an optional feature but the time for expand event cannot be less than 1.5s (1500ms).
Content Pushdown banner ad is a single expanding banner but as the expanded part assets are loaded on expand event the specs are separated for collapsed and expanded states.
Single expanding banner consists of two states:
- Dimensions: 995x300px
- Weight Limit: 100KB
- Try to avoid black or dark colors in the top right corner of the banner as the loader animation on mouseover/hover appears there.
- The expand button is on the bottom center position and is a black arrow pointing down with white border. This desing is not subject to change.
- Dimensions: 995x700px
- Weight Limit: 150KB
- Optional Video Weight Limit: 2MB
- An optional autoplay muted video can be added to this part.
- This part appears if the user clicks on the expand button on the collapsed part or if the user is mouseover or hover on the collapsed part.
- The collapse button is on the bottom center position and is a black arrow pointing up with white border. This design is not subject to change.