Pushdown Mobile banner is an expanding mobile content banner in mobile web that on user interaction pushes the content down and stays expanded until the user taps the close button.
The banner has an expand button when it is collapsed and a collapse button when it is expanded. The design of the button is not subject to change for good and consistent user experience.
Pushdown mobile expanded state may include video but must be loaded on expand and pause on collapse.
Pushdown Mobile banner ad is a single expanding banner but as the expanded part assets are loaded on expand event the specs are separated for collapsed and expanded states.
Single expanding banner consists of two states:
- Dimensions: 300x150px
- Weight Limit: 60KB
- The expand button is on the bottom center position.
- Dimensions: 300x600px
- Weight Limit: 100KB
- Optional Video Weight Limit: 2MB
- An optional autoplay muted video with no sound can be added to this part.
- This part appears if the user clicks on the expand button on the collapsed part.
- The collapse button is on the bottom center position.